Facebook fan page plugin to your blog
Hi Everybody.In this post we will see how to connect your Facebook page to your blog or website.For that you need a Facebook page of your blog or the Facebook page which you want to promote.The advantage of linking your Facebook page to your blog is it allows your audience to directly like your Facebook page.
- Visit your Facebook page and copy it’s URL.
- Visit this link CLICK HERE in a new tab.
- Paste your copied URL in Facebook page URL box found in above link
- Set desired width and height.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy the HTML code below STEP 2 In the new window as shown below.
- Open blogger in a new window
- Login to your account
- Choose the blog which you want to connect with Facebook
- Go to Layout
- Choose Where you want to place your like button for your page by clicking ADD GADGET
- Choose HTML/JAVA SCRIPT
- In title box type the title you wants
- In content box first type then paste the HTML code we copied.
- click save
- Open Previous tab
- Copy the code below STEP 3
- Open blogger tab
- Click Layout and edit the gadgets you saved in STEP 4
- Paste the copied code below to the previously pasted code
- Click save
- Now you can see your Facebook page plugin button.
- Copy iframe code and go to layout in your blogger
- Add a TEXT WIDGET and paste the code